- Please make sure to check the Events tab to find information about each Event, then check the Class Schedules ALONG with the Concurrent Events to avoid conflicts PRIOR to registering.
- All students will have to register as new user even if they had registered last year. They can use the same email address as last year.
- After you register, you will receive your password within 5 minutes. Please check your spam folder, promotional folder if you do not see your password emailed after you register – Copy and paste password sent via email after registration.
- If registering multiple kids in the same family , please see FAQ section on the website.
- The Registration Page will show the (remaining) number of slots/positions available for each event (events in which the classes are full WILL NOT show up on the list). Classes are limited in size (14 max) so if you are interested in particular events, please make sure to register as soon as your registration time opens up. Any problems, please email email@example.com
- After you select your events, please click SAVE.
- Registration is ONLY complete when you submit all forms (in forms tab) and the $65 fee to the front office. Checks made payable to MEF Science Olympiad and put child’s name in the memo field.
First Day of Classes: September 18th
Note: If your students are interested in registering for build events (Battery Buggy, Roller Coaster, Towers, Wright Stuff ) and ( Hovercraft and Thermodynamics have written and build portion), we are requiring all parents/ guardians to help guide/assist their students to build their projects and be there during the entire time of the class to help the students along with the coach. This is a requirement for all build events, there are no exceptions! . Pick atleast 1 built event per student.